On September 15, 2018, I took my daughter and my two nephews to watch the Paniolo Parade in beautiful Kamuela, Hawaii. I usually make it a tradition to take my daughter to go and watch as it
TEN THINGS I LOVE ABOUT LIVING HAWAII
1. Waking up to the sound of feral roosters welcoming the day while I watch the sunrise over Hualalai.
2. Being able to wear anything hanging in my closet as there isn't much of a difference between summer and winter weather, maybe 5 degrees.
3. It's (almost) always sunny and beautiful in Kailua Kona. And the tradewinds are so refreshing.
4. The Aloha Spirit is real and the people are gracious and caring. Happiness abounds!
5. Going to the beach after work to sit and read while watching the sunset over the water. Year-round!
6. The wonderful fusion of food from the Pacific, especially all the Thai restaurants.
7. The profusion of fresh fruit and vegetables from friends' back yards and farmers' markets. Mostly organic, too.
8. The happenings! There's always something going on from free fairs and markets to local theater and festivals.
9. The natural wonders that make up this Island including volcanoes, rain forests, beautiful vistas, flowering trees, miles and miles of beaches and access to marine life.
10. The sacred and spiritual sites, Madam Pele our volcano goddess, the delicate beauty of the flowers/plants/trees and the rugged beauty of the lava rock.
I could go on and on because it really is that wonderful. If you are called to live Hawaii also, then call me, and I will help you as others have helped me relocate here from Rhode Island.
Eileen Santos R(S)Island Home Realty,Inc.
| Mobile: 808-345-4824 |
Office: Kona Coast Shopping Center
Kiosk: Kona Inn Shopping Village
Our motto: "Real Estate with Aloha"